Automatic E-Ticket Order Fulfillment
When 1Ticket processes an E-Ticket delivery sale, it will automatically attempt to deliver PDFs from your POS.
- If PDFs are attached to the tickets in your Point-of-Sale (POS) prior to the sale, 1Ticket will attempt to deliver the PDFs to the marketplace at the time of the sale
- If PDFs are not available or attached to your listing in the POS at the time of the sale, when PDFs are attached to the corresponding invoice in your POS 1Ticket will attempt to deliver the PDFs to the corresponding marketplace
- 1Ticket regularly scans your POS for E-Ticket delivery orders that are pending fulfillment - when new PDFs are attached to an invoice 1Ticket automatically attempts to deliver the PDFs to the marketplace. This helps to ensure all of your orders are fulfilled.
- Instead of wasting time manually attaching PDFs in your POS the 1Ticket Purchase Downloader can automatically download hundreds of PDF formats and attach PDFs to the listings and invoices in your POS for fully automated delivery
Assisted E-Ticket / PDF Fulfillment
If PDFs are not attached to the listing at the time of the sale, you can use the following instructions to manually fulfill E-Ticket delivery orders"
- Ensure PDFs are attached to the corresponding invoice or listing in your Point-of-Sale.
- Navigate to the 1Ticket Sales Tab
- Enter the order number in the search box and click Search Sales:
- Click the Fulfill button:Note: You can use the preset filters below the search bar to view all unfulfilled orders or unfulfilled orders for events occurring in the next 5 days
- The Fill column will update from a red exclamation point to a green check mark when the order is successfully fulfilled: