Occasionally a client will want to send inventory both to their own marketplace account(s) and DTI's account(s). This article outlines how to set this up.
How to Enable:
- Add the credentials to 1ticket.com/credentials.
- Be sure to override any fake credentials that may have been entered for OPU.
- Go to 1Ticket.com/sync.
- Select "** Build Exports".
- Check the "Force" button and click "Build export" for the needed marketplace.
- If the broker specified a markup apply it here.
- Leave all other fields as the default.
- Open the broadcast you just created.
- Add the include code "mystub", "mytmplus", "mygeek", etc - whatever is appropriate for your marketplace.
- Save the broadcast.
- Open the OPU broadcast for the same marketplace.
- Add the include code you just created as an ignore code - "mystub", "mytmplus", etc.
- Enable the broadcast to your marketplace.
What this does:
Let's assume you are setting up StubHub and used the code "mystub".
Anything with "mystub" in the notes/tags will be sent to the seller's StubHub account. Anything with "mystub" in the notes/tags will be excluded from DTI's StubHub account.
Send to the Client:
Reply to the client with this:
To list tickets on your own [marketplace name] account please apply the code "[the code you created]" to the internal ticket groups notes or as a tag. Any inventory with that note/tag will be blocked from DTI's [marketplace name] account and only sent to your [marketplace name] account.