Quick Setup Instructions:
- Add your TicketMaster account(s) to the Logins Tab
- Search for your Refund Eligible Purchases
- Request Refunds with the click of a button (detailed instructions below)
- Navigate to the Purchases tab
- Search for a particular purchase or Search for your Refund Eligible TicketMaster Purchases
- Click the blue Refund button (see screenshot below for location of button)
- Review the inventory you are submitting a request for
- Be careful not to request a refund for inventory you have already sold, are currently broadcasting, or plan to list and sell in the future
- Click Submit Refund Request
- After about 5 minutes TM will respond to the request. You can click the blue Refund button again to view the updated status.
- Success - 1Ticket successfully clicked the "Refund" button on the receipt in the Ticketmaster account
- Not Refundable - Ticketmaster indicated that the purchase is not currently refundable. 1Ticket will NOT automatically retry these.
- Failure - If TicketMaster does not respond with either of the status' above for any reason, 1Ticket will automatically re-submit a refund request periodically until a valid response is received.
Bulk refund requests for cancelled events
In cases where Ticketmaster has cancelled an event and is holding refunds for a period of time - 30 days, etc - you may want to request a refund on all of your purchases for the event. To assist with this we offer a bulk "Refund All" button on cancelled events. Clicking this will allow you to request a refund on all of your purchases for the event.
You can filter down to only your cancelled events using our advanced search options. We are regularly updating our list of cancelled events, so your may see new events returned each day.
What can not be refunded automatically?
This is not an exhaustive list, but we have determined that the following purchases cannot be refunded automatically:
- Purchases with tickets listed for sale on TM+ or Ticketmaster barcode integrated marketplaces
- Unbroadcast your inventory and wait ~10 minutes for Ticketmaster to unlock the barcodes in their system.
- Purchases containing tickets that have been transferred or sold on TM+
We recommend you request refunds for purchases matching the criteria above, or any that cannot be automatically processed by 1Ticket, directly from the purchase in your TM account using the TicketMaster Live Chat.